Wednesday, November 10, 2010

o____o

The fun is slowly fading away ---> x]   ;D   :D   :)   :]   ._.   :|   :/   :(   x[   T_T

I needa go out >.> and play more futsal <.< work out some sweat abit :D School as usual WAS BORING ! .__. Why can't the holidays come earlier ? Lesser people to see , get to not wake up at 5.55 anymore >:D Lesser issues to worry about >:D And can't the results come out any faster ? >.> REWARD DEI REWARD ! >.< After Christmas is like a month +++ =.="

Rich people <.< *SNORTS!* go here go there >.> asking me to go here go there <.< go out >.> hangout <.< this and that , DUDE ! WHERE THE MONEY COME FROM ? THE SKY  IS IT? =,="

That's all ._. I guess Dx< I'm just bored ....

THANK YOU READERS & VISITORS ! :D
FOR READING WHAT I HAVE TO SHARE :D

1 comment:

  1. HEHHEHE... HELLO BRAT!!!! :P
    Nice blog u have here.... blogstalking.... :P

    ReplyDelete