Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Joke

There was these three man on a deserted island in the middle of the sea called I Haven't Got A Clue xD . A chinese guy , a malay guy and an indian guy . Fortunately one of them found a genie lamp and as always , a person with a genie lamp usually rubs it . And so he did :D

The genie came out of the lamp and said ...

" I'll grant each of you TWO wishes "

So....

Chinese GUy : I want a plate of chicken rice and I wanna go back to China :D

POOF ! And it was so .

Malay GUy : I want a plate of nasi lemak and I wanna go back to Malaysia :D

POOF ! And it was so .

And lastly ... The indian guy ...

Indian GUy : I want a plate of chapati and errr....

He looked around and saw nobody in sight and he ....

Indian GUy : .... I'm kinda lonely here , so would you mind getting those two back here ? :D

POOF ! And it was so .

Laaaaa xD pity those pple .___.

2 comments: